What is the one most important thing that every person wants in their life? Yes, you guessed it right. It’s the hair on one’s head. And what’s the Most Common problem present in today’s time? Again, it’s the problem of hair fall. It is told that a person’s hair and his way of maintaining it defines the way he lives.
If we see the statistics, every 7 out of 10 people are having the problem of hair fall. And it is common for both Men and Women. But what they lack is the knowledge of maintaining it. It is widely known that using chemical products can damage the health of your hair. But, what people also don’t know is that there are some simple ways to treat them better. These simple ways include all the natural and Homemade remedies.
If you are also one of those people who is suffering from this problem, then this article is for you.
10 best methods to stop hair falling out.
A cup of fresh Coconut Milk, Hair dye Brush, A dry towel, and a shampoo that suits you well.
- Rinse your hair properly with cold water and gently towel dry it.
- Properly apply the Coconut Milk to your Scalp with the Dye Brush.
- Then cover your head with a Dry Towel and leave it for 20 Minutes.
- Once the applied Milk is fully dried, remove the towel and again rinse your head with cold water.
- Then apply the shampoo and wash it out gently.
- Follow it twice a week.
Benefits of Applying Coconut Milk:
Coconut Milk is too rich in Vitamin E, Fats and Potassium. These three ingredients are a must for a Healthier Hair. Applying it twice a week will result in a smooth and silky hair in just 3 washes.
A stalk of Aloe Vera Plant.
- Make sure your hair is wet before applying Aloe Vera.
- Cut the stalk and take the pulp out.
- Rub the pulp on the scalp in a circular motion to reach every spot on the head.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes or until it gets thick and stickier.
- Wash it out with cold water.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
Benefits of Applying Aloe Vera:
Applying Aloe Vera after the head wash helps in balancing the pH level of Scalp and Hair. And at the same time increases the hair growth.
2 – 3 Tablespoons of Natural Coconut Oil, Shampoo that best suits you.
- Start by slightly warming the oil and pour into a small container.
- Sprinkle some water on the hair in order to provide some moisture.
- Then Gently apply the oil to the scalp and massage in a circular motion.
- Leave it for overnight.
- Wash it with shampoo in the morning.
Benefits of Applying Coconut Oil:
The Oil contains Antioxidants that help in smoothing the scalp which in return gives a natural shine to the Hair. Coconut oil is widely used in many places of the world and has been used for a very long time.
Neem (Indian Lilac)
Approx. 15 dry Neem Leaves, a vessel full of water.
- Put the Leaves into the water vessel.
- Boil the water till the water level becomes half.
- Wait till the mixture cools down.
- Rinse your hair with this mixture.
- Repeat the steps once a week for a great scalp and reduce hair fall.
Benefits of Applying Neem Leaves:
Neem contains the best Antibacterial properties that provide smoothening to the hair and even removes dandruff. Applying the mixture of neem leaves is an ancient technique that was also used even during the ancient times.
2 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt, 2-3 drops of coconut oil, 1 Tablespoon Honey, 1 lemon, hair dye brush, and suitable shampoo.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Greek yogurt in a Bowl.
- Add the Coconut Oil, Honey and the lemon juice to the Yogurt.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture to the scalp and the roots without leaving any gap.
- Keep it for about 30 – 40 Minutes.
- Then Rinse the hair and wash it with shampoo.
- Repeat the process once a week and twice for a very scalp.
Benefits of using Greek Yogurt:
Greek Yogurt contains Vitamin B5 and proteins that are too much beneficial for hair. It provides moisture to the roots and scalp and gives a great shine to the persons head. It also acts as a conditioner which if used after any bath, gives a smooth a shiny touch to your beautiful hair.
2 Green Tea Bags, and 3-4 cups of Hot Water.
- Put the hot water in a container.
- Steep the Green Tea Bags in the Hot Water and wait till the water gets to the normal Temperature.
- After that remove the Tea Bags and use the mixture on the scalp.
- Massage the mixture in a circular motion and gently cover all the roots as well.
- Wash it out with cold water.
- Use it as an after shampoo conditioner twice a week.
Benefits of using Green Tea:
Green Tea promotes the hair growth and simultaneously clears off dandruff from the roots. It also benefits by opening all the pores of the scalp and inject the nourishment. Doing this helps in providing a perfect hair which each of us wanted to have.
1 Onion, Cotton Ball, and a suitable Shampoo.
- Grind the Onion and pour it into a container.
- Extract the juice from the onion.
- Dip the cotton ball into the juice and apply it directly to the scalp.
- Keep it for minimum 30 minutes or until the applied juice gets dried up.
- Then properly rinse your hair with cold water and wash it with shampoo.
- Repeat the process once a week for perfect hair.
Method 2 –
1 onion, 2 Tablespoon honey, Few drops of Rosewater, and suitable Shampoo.
- Squeeze the onion to extract juice from it.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of honey in it and some rosewater (to remove the odor)
- Apply the mixture directly to the scalp.
- Keep for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Wash it off with suitable shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process once a week.
Benefits of Onion Juice:
Onion contains a high rate of Antibacterial property, that help in keeping the scalp free from any kind of infections. It also removes the dust particles from the roots of the hair, which in return gives a strong and faster hair growth.
Egg White Mask
2 Eggs, Shower Cap, hair dye brush, and Shampoo.
- Break the Eggs into a bowl.
- Separate the yellow yolk from the Egg White.
- Mix the Egg White until it forms a thick and even pastes.
- Apply it to the scalp with the help of Hair Dye Brush.
- Cover your head with the shower cap and leave for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with Shampoo and cold water.
- Repeat the process once a week.
Benefits of Egg White Mask:
Eggs are rich in protein which are known to be good for hair health. Therefore applying it once in a week will definitely provide long, shiny and strong hair.
4 Lemons, 1 Cup warm water.
- Cut the lemons into two pieces and prepare a cup of lemon juice out of it.
- Mix this fresh juice with warm water.
- After washing your hair while taking bath, apply this mixture on the scalp.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash it off with cool water.
- Repeat the process after bath once a week.
Benefits of Lemon Juice:
Lemon contains Alpha-Hydroxy acids which help in removing dandruff from the scalp. Also, it acts as astringents which tighten the pores which result in reduced hair fall.
Heena Leaves, Mustard Oil, and Muslin Cloth
- Take about 250ml of Mustard Oil in a container.
- Add some Heela leaves into the oil.
- Boil the mixture until the leaves are burnet.
- Separate the leaves from the mixture using a Muslin Cloth.
- Apply this Oil Twice a week to repair your damaged hair.
Benefits of using Heena:
Heena is being used in India to color the hair which also acts as a Home Remedy in protecting the same. It always played a very special role in providing the best nourishment to the hairs of the users. Being used since a very long time, Heena is one of the most trusted way to reduce hair fall.